Millions and Millions of satisfied customers can't be wrong!
Superior Blend of Whey Protein Isolates, Concentrates, and Hydrolysates
Gold Standard has Whey Protein Isolates as the primary protein source.
Only 3 grams of Carbohydrates
Lactase and Other Digestive Enzymes
With Fast-Acting HydroWhey
Since the very beginning, ON's 100% Whey Protein has raised the standard by which all whey protein supplements are judged. Now years later, we're raising the bar again.
Like it's predecessors, ON's 100% Whey Protein contains Optimum Nutrition's exclusive, proprietary blend of...
1. Microfiltered Whey Protein Isolates
2. Ion-Exchange Whey Protein Isolates
3. Ultrafiltered Whey Protein Concentrate
4. HydroWhey Hydrolyzed Whey Peptides
to give you more of what you want (pure, unadulterated whey protein) with less of what you don't (fat, saturated fat, cholesterol, lactose, and other carbohydrates) with every serving. In fact, ON's 100% Whey Protein is better than ever! Here's why:
1. Each and every serving provides MORE PROTEIN 105% of the protein found in previous varieties.
2. We've included MORE HYDROWHEY strategically hydrolyzed, low molecular weight whey peptides to make ON's 100% Whey Protein even FASTER ACTING!
3. ON's 100% Whey Protein now CONTAINS LACTASE and AMINOGEN digestive enzymes to further enhance absorption and make this product even more friendly to lactose intolerant individuals.
4. HIGHER PROTEIN PERCENTAGE. ON's 100% Whey Protein has always been a leader in this respect. With 23 grams of protein in just a one ounce serving, it's nearly 81% protein by weight!
5. ON's 100% Whey Protein is INSTANTIZED to mix easily and completely with just a few twirls of a spoon.
6. Every serving supplies even MORE low, moderate, and high molecular weight, biologically active WHEY PROTEIN MICROFRACTIONS including Alpha-lactalbumin, Glycomacropeptides, Beta-lactoglobulin, Immunoglobulin G (IgG), Lactoferrin, lactoperoxidase, and various growth factors.
7. Over 3.5 grams of GLUTAMINE & glutamine precursors as well as 5 grams of BCAAs (leucine, isoleucine, and valine) in each scoop!
Protein Blend (Whey Protein Isolate, Whey Protein Concentrate, and Whey Peptides), Cocoa, Artificial Flavor, Lecithin, Acesulfame Potassium.
*Gold Standard Flavor has Whey Protein Isolates as the primary protein source.
Typical Amino Acid Profile per Scoop
Alanine: 1380 mg
Arginine: 480 mg
Aspartic Acid: 2490 mg
Cystine: 440 mg
Glutamine & Precursors: 3870 mg
Glycine: 530 mg
Histidine: 400 mg
Isoleucine: 1520 mg
Leucine: 2470 mg
Lysine: 2120 mg
Methionine: 440 mg
Phenylalanine: 670 mg
Proline: 1540 mg
Serine: 1240 mg
Threonine: 1720 mg
Tryptophan: 240 mg
Tyrosine: 590 mg
Valine: 1440 mg
As a dietary supplement, mix 1 heaping scoop of 100% Whey Protein with 4-8 ounces (depending on desired consistency) of water, skim milk or your favorite beverage. Consume 1-3 servings daily or use as recommended by a physician or licensed nutritionist.